2021 BC Economic Development Award Winner
The City of Langford invites you to be an active part of our business recovery marketing campaign in any way you can, big or small!
We are living in unprecedented times. Things have changed and they have changed for everyone. Now, more than ever, we need to connect with our community to leverage our strengths, to lead and help each other stay strong. Langford is unlike any other, we have grit and determination and we don’t back down when times get tough. Whether it’s residents or businesses we support each other as neighbours, friends and family. I am proud. I am loyal. I am strong. I am resilient. I am Langford.
Our goal is to connect the community through storytelling, visual decals for business doors and windows, contesting and traditional advertising.
TOOLS PROVIDED TO BUSINESSES:
• Large colourful I AM Langford decal for front door or window (easily removable, to be installed inside facing outwards). Please install ASAP our goal is to have every business in Langford with a decal up by July 1.
• Point of sale poster promoting the I AM Langford campaign and promoting the website (iamlangford.com).
• Digital graphics will be available July 1st and can be downloaded from the media centre at iamlangford.com. Please consider using these graphics along with your logo to align your brand with the campaign. If you need help with this, please let us know!
• A supply of I AM Langford buttons for staff to wear. Additional buttons available at cost
(.30 cents each).
• Please follow the City of Langford Instagram account at: @cityoflangford
• Actively and frequently share posts from the City and be sure to tag us in your posts
• Consider using the following hashtags as
much as possible #iamlangford #thisislangford #explorelangford
• Please follow other local Langford businesses. Now more than ever we need to support each other.
• Consider running your own contests and be sure to let the City know so we can share!
UPCOMING INITIATIVES TO LOOK OUT FOR:
• Weekly contests. If you would like to donate a gift certificate, please let us know.
• Look out for our Langford Acts of Kindness
van thanking shoppers for supporting our
• The Ultimate Langford Experience grand prize — at the end of the summer we will be giving away a “priceless” Langford experience prize package of unique experiences.