City of Prince George
In 2016, in order to prepare for the International Council of Shopping Centers event in Whistler, the City developed a marketing brochure highlighting the City-owned land that could be made available for developers. The brochure was created and printed in-house. It was also posted on the City of Prince George Economic Development web page.
The main goals of the real estate marketing brochure are to:
• Spur new business development to create new jobs and increase the tax base
• Beautify the downtown core with new developments
• Increase the number of residents living and shopping downtown
• Help dictate what business and developments are located in key growth areas
• Bring awareness to development opportunities in Prince George, and to be transparent about the opportunities